Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 10-04-2019, 10:26 PM
User's Original Comment
Default New Computer, Windows 10

I have a brand new Windows 10 laptop. I was perfectly happy with my 7 but I'm not complaining. It was a gift. However, I would like to know if there are any Windows 10 teachers out there. I am in a tight squeeze for a time sensitive document I must complete and could use some in home help trying to figure out "One Drive" and how to hook up my printer. I'm willing to pay a reasonable sum for assistance. This weekend would be perfect. (Geez, I hate asking for help, really). Please PM me if you are able to help. Thanks kindly.

Live Well ~ Laugh Often ~ Love Much

Raised in NJ, then lived in PA, MS, PA, NJ, The Villages for two years, San Diego for 8 years, now a FROG in Caroline since 9/2019.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.