View Single Post

Old 10-06-2019, 08:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,151 Times in 2,249 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseygirl08 View Post
I have a brand new Windows 10 laptop. I was perfectly happy with my 7 but I'm not complaining. It was a gift. However, I would like to know if there are any Windows 10 teachers out there. I am in a tight squeeze for a time sensitive document I must complete and could use some in home help trying to figure out "One Drive" and how to hook up my printer. I'm willing to pay a reasonable sum for assistance. This weekend would be perfect. (Geez, I hate asking for help, really). Please PM me if you are able to help. Thanks kindly.
If your old PC (W7) is still available, can you use it for this time sensitive project? As for the printer, go to your manufacturers website, look for support, you should be able to download the original manuals as well as the updated drivers. If your printer is hooked up wireless (WiFi), there will typically be a WPS button on your router, and on the printer there will be a menu option or button, you still need the driver on your computer. As noted above, you can purchase MS Office, I did this for my wife. One Drive is a CLOUD storage (aka backup) service. It is your option if you want to use this, I do not for security concerns. I still do some consulting and much of this is on confidential projects.
I am completely tied up this weekend, but if you are still in need of help, send me a PM and I should be able to help during the week.