View Single Post

Old 10-06-2019, 11:34 AM
Sage
Default Classic Movies - Reviews and Discussion - Redo

Let's try this again. Sorry about the previous thread expiring. Since I started it, I take responsibility. I will do my best to keep this one going...with a little help from my friends of course!!

Maybe a little twist on the previous thread though. As before, I'll suggest a movie now and then and subsequently write my brief review of that movie. And of course the thread is open for everyone to review and chat about all classic movies. The slight twist could be that we come up with one movie that that we select, and then really encourage as many posters to watch and review as possible. Should be fun to see the varying reviews. Uncertain how the selection process would go. Not sure about something as formal as an occasional poll. We could always just informally pick one based upon thread input. Your thoughts are welcome.

One final reminder..."classic" movies don't have to be really, really old. I won't say a number, butt if it's been around a while, and has established itself as a very good movie that will pass the test of time, then it qualifies.

Well, let's go!! I'm not even going to mention what my next classic movie will be. But just to reinforce the "age is not important" rule, I'm debating between a movie from 1964 and another one from 2008. Hmmm.