View Single Post

Old 10-07-2019, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian View Post
I will be signing out now.

It seems this is a place for people to come and complain about how horrible everything is here in the Villages.

I really hope this is just a concentration of people wanting to bitch, and not a feature of actual real life in TV. So far every single neighbor we have spoken with and gotten to know has been the opposite of people here on TOTV.

I really didn't come to TV to spend my time debating if the Ice is too cold or too hot and just what are the rules around Ice.

So, I wish for you all to live long, to prosper and be happy with the time you have left.

I am now going back to enjoy my cool aide and all that TV has to offer.
I don't know what it is that has happened here. Been in TV for 18 years and have yet to find anything to really complain about. Certainly not the "family' or anything else they have provided here in this beautiful place. And up until the last couple of years, no one else spent all their time complaining. Everybody seemed to enjoy themselves. It just seems that the newcomers of the last few years seem to find something new to complain about everyday. TOTV has lost a lot of very good contributors and maybe for the same reason you are leaving. Maybe it's the fact that the newer folks are young enough that they have not given thought to how quickly their lives might change in the oncoming years, thus have not thought about "just be happy and enjoy life". But I am here to tell them.... get ready.... your change will come and you will wish you had spent your time enjoying what you have instead of complaining everyday. Mine just came and it is not a fun time......... but, at least, we spent our time enjoying all the things there are to enjoy in TV, not griping about it!!!