View Single Post

Old 10-08-2019, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
For sure I would take the southern route if leaving in December. I-10 South all the way. The only weird spot depending on height of RV is the tunnel in Mobile AL. If you want to ever visit the Keys, we have full hookup and space at our home there.

Cheers
What a nice offer.....thank you so much. We literally changed our plans since posting our introduction. We now plan to drive the MH across the southern route beginning the end of this month. That will get us here a few days before closing. So we’ll arrive with our 13 year old deaf, arthritic but always happy dog and our towed Chevy Equinox. Note to self: get more Sun Passes. My Honda Ridgeline pickup is scheduled to be shipped and delivered a few days after closing. So now we are trying to line up the vendors and contractors we need before moving furniture in - concrete coating in the garage and lanai; power drop down stairs for the attic; sliding shelves in the pantry, and so forth. Every morning in our Airbnb rental I sit in the lanai drinking coffee, reading my iPad and watching the sun light the sky and I realize how much we are going to enjoy living here.