View Single Post

Old 10-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Nucky,

Well the move is a part of my sleep disorder of late, but 2 weeks before we moved here I was informed of an issue that has came up that will require about 35 nuke zaps to my neck. I will find out more on Thursday when I have my next visit to Shands.

There is nothing that I can think of that could be any less fun...

If you know of anybody that has/had a similar problem, please PM me a name/number as I sure have some
questions to ask somebody.... ... ... ...

Spoiler
BUDDY BOY You have NOTHING but come to the correct place. No matter what the problem is there is someone or a group to support you. I really wish it was me that could tell you but revealing it is a good thing IMHO.

The only person I personally know has had Radiation at the VA in The Villages with really good results.

The GREAT thing from what I've read on TOTV'S is that Shands is highly regarded. My Money $$$ is all in, I'm betting on you!

Issues that I delayed during the life up north have been addressed over the last three years and onward and upward we go. I went from health so to speak up north to issues once I got the once over down her. Thankfully I got fantastic doctors.

We're with you Spoiler and all others who suffer!