Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post
UHC vs FL Blue Medicare Advantage Plans

Old 10-09-2019, 08:42 PM

Default UHC vs FL Blue Medicare Advantage Plans

I currently have a UHC Advantage Plan and go to The Villages Health (TVH). Now that TVH accepts 2 FL Blue Advantage Plans I'm looking at the differences FL Blue and UHC.
I talked briefly with a FL Blue representative... I've learned that FL Blue has both Moffitt and Shands in-network (UHC does not). UHC includes MVP and Anytime Fitness. FL Blue only Anytime Fitness. There are obviously some co-pay differences.
If you're on a Medicare Advantage Plan, why did you pick the plan you have and do you have any comments about the new FL Blue plans?
PLEASE - If you have traditional Medicare, I don't want to hear why Advantage plans are bad or why you're on a traditional plan. I'd like to keep this thread focused on pros and cons of Medicare Advantage Plans accepted by TVH.