Forums

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 10-13-2019, 05:28 PM
Gold member

Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofitz13 View Post
The only post I saw about seating for vets said you had to go to a specific website to get tickets. And they were sold out already. Meanwhile, there were continuing announcements on WVLG about getting tickets from that very website. I believe that the reserved vet seating is no longer available. If I am wrong, I'd love to find out how to get in for this.
I was told that "There is still room for vets to attend but you will need to bring your own chairs. It is my understanding that a very large area is reserved for vets, police officers and first responders. "

Although I am 1st VP for Vietnam Veterans of America Chapter 1036 in the Villages, sometimes I am the last to know or get a little confused. It's my understanding that the reserve seating was for seats already set up in the square. If you bring your own seats and are a vet, police officer, first responder you will also get to place chairs in a large reserved area to view this event. Warning: It's an advertisement but also a way to talk to some people who know more than I about this fluid situation. Attend our VVA pancake breakfast at Bluefin in Brownwood this Saturday. More info found here->
VVA Chapter 1036 - Home

I will also know more on Saturday as I will be there. Just wish it was a flyin breakfast.

Last edited by twoplanekid; 10-13-2019 at 05:41 PM.