Thread: Magic jack
View Single Post

Old 10-16-2019, 09:44 PM
Default Love my MagicJack

I have used Magic Jack for the past 15 years and it works great. Any time I have a problem they have on line chat and talk you through any issues or give you a link that updates your unit an takes care of any problems. It has been over 5 years sine I have needed any software patch Guess the have modified it so up dates are auto and no more problems. The nice thing is all you need is outlet to plug into and a Ethernet connection from modem.
We travel a lot and take our Magic Jack with us and always have our home phone with us. It works anyplace you have internet be it in the US, Mexico,Canada etc.. I even have two set at same phone number so I am able to not have to take it with me when at second home.
I would not be without it. Just had another family member change to Magic Jack and they eliminated two costly land lines that cost more for one month than the two Magic Jacks do for the year. Order on line or pick it up at Walmart. Sets up in minutes and your able to port your existing phone number so nothing changes but a big savings. I line the email notification for missed call messages left sent right to your cell phone or use call forwarding.