View Single Post

Old 10-18-2019, 10:08 AM

Eli is the best painter I have ever seen. I have been around construction since I was 12 years old so I have seen a lot of painters in my day. His work is exceptional. He is very clean and timely. He shows up when he says and cleans up after himself. The painting is smooth and cutting in is perfect. He was very accommodating in picking out colors. He picked up samples of the colors we selected and did test spots on our walls so we could see what they would look like in our actual rooms with our lighting. Pricing was very reasonable. Contractors are known to be a little pricey for people in The Villages, but he was well priced even compared to where we just moved from. We were completely redoing the house and had a lot of damage to the walls from removing cabinets. Eli did a great job of patching the walls and getting the texture to match before painting. We replaced all of our hardware on the doors and Eli did this for us. Well above and beyond what I expected from a painter. I would recommend Eli.