View Single Post

Old 10-31-2019, 03:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Like i said, I am sure there are lots of happy people as well a some unhappy folks. That was just my experience when we bought here 2 1/2 years ago and our friend's who recently sold. When we bought in Jan '17 all they were interested in doing was selling Fenney. That was/is our one and only home so I have no further experience.
And I have to say, we were concerned about our TV sales agent wanting to show our home as opposed to new homes. So we had him out for an interview. He convinced us that they were very much into showing pre-owned homes at that time, because Fenney & south was new and wasn't connected to the rest of TV except by car. It might be more popular now.

We listed in March. People who were renting were still here, and many were looking, including our buyers. The house was great, just too big for us and too many maintenance issues when we were about to become snowbirds. I think we were in the right place at the right time, with the right house.

Actually, our sales agent did sort of a (legal) bidder's war and bumped the offer up to over 10% of the asking price.