View Single Post

Old 11-01-2019, 05:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

It was a little luck, a little work and the Sale of The Century.

Our Villages Agent went away for the weekend and we made an appointment with an MLS man that I had been speaking to from NJ for about a year. On the first day with each agent, they tried to upsell us. I gave the MLS agent a list of four houses and we bought the second one we looked at. We have had some thoughts about moving but for now, we have the Primo set up and are perfectly happy. Our neighborhood is just about perfect.

So after New Appliances, New A/C, New Hot Water Heater, Paint inside and out by Steve Kling and a New Roof. We also put in a New Garage Door and an Opener and feel good about our living quarters. It's a Manufactured Home. This is not what we came here to buy. Funny how things work out When The Price Is Right!

Lots of studying and the website of Lyle Gant were helpful. Lyle will be the next Agent we use for certain. Should have used him the first time but I felt some loyalty to the MLS Dirty Mutt that we used. I will never publically say his name.

The only way we will move is into a 2BR/2BA - 1-1/2 or 2 car CYV. Time will tell. On any basis, we love it here!

Oh yeah, a really great bunch of people but one who is very knowledgeable helped me with a Generator Decision. It just makes us a little more Comfortable. Thanks to the OP, a good egg!