View Single Post

Old 11-02-2019, 01:20 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueash View Post
That's a lovely long citation of a letter somebody wrote to the census bureau which I found in part on the perhaps less than authoritative website nopitbullsban dot com. It is not a legal opinion on the Constitutional basis of the census. It expresses concerns that census workers might rape you and steal from you. Does that lady look like she presents a threat to you? I agree with your opinion that a census worker should leave when told to leave. I believe they are instructed to do so.
The Supreme Court has opined on the lawfulness of census workers ignoring no trespass signs and found that census workers can ignore such signs JAMES ROBERT CHRISTENSEN, JR., Petitioner, vs. STATE OF TENNESSEE, Respondent.
as i am sure there can be Case law on both side to chock a horse it has been a moot issue since the census was adopted in 1929 and revised in 1960 and 1970. Their has been no prosecution since the late 60's.
As to whether or not the lady is a criminal?
You where not exposed to her bad behavior and can you tell me what a criminal looks like and acts like.
For someone to tell me they are not leaving after i told them to go 3 times is unacceptable, and the Truth is they are trained this way. I can tell you she will not come back or she will be arrested; rest assure.
As we all know some pretty powerfull people are criminals in the past. JMHO