View Single Post

Old 11-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

We have 2 two seater's, wife has hers and I have mine. We use a shopping bag that is secured by the golf cart straps and holds everything we buy. When we have guests they use one of the carts and we use the other. Found with 4 seater's with rear facing seats those in the back have their own conversations and those in the front have theirs so the 4 seats get you nothing. With a rear facing 4 seater those in the back can socialize with the carts following them . Factor in the sound of the gas engine and the conversation is even less. When kids and grand kids visit we rent a 4 or six seater depending on who is coming. Everyone's needs are different. Until you know how any cart will fit into your life it's hard to give good advice. There are folks that only use a cart when they have guests and use their cars for everything else. Then there are folks like my wife and I that use the carts for everything and only use the car when we must leave the bubble or it's storming. Take the input you find here but you must understand what your lifestyle expectations are here.

Berks County Pennsylvania