View Single Post

Old 11-10-2019, 10:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,317 Times in 2,054 Posts

I almost have my U of MN Law School loan paid off. Been a hard road though. Could not use my law and librarianship degrees because I ****ed off the powers that be in law librarianship by wanting to be honest about the affect of the 2-24-1976 (my birthday) murder of Michelle Mitchell near the U of Nevada, Reno campus on me while I was earning four degrees and had represented prisoners through Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners, a clinic at the U of MN Law School. My immediately prior Law Library Director at the U of MN became Law Librarian of Congress in around 1990. They made my concern about a niche in practical information for survivors/victims of crimes my psychological problem. Or sort of. At least my personal concern rather than a rightful concern of law librarians around the world.

I had to do this as a hobby from mid 1991 while enlisting any one I could think of to solve it through other ways, i.e. victims/witness assistance groups, Governors, religious groups, celebrities in many areas, etc.