View Single Post

Old 11-10-2019, 08:52 PM
KittyKat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
TUFT & NEEDLE Mattress helped a little bit. It is the Mint Queen Size Model which is a little more firm. We got two excellent pillows and a Topper included and I believe it was about $850. The Topper was Free and the pillows were included. I recommend it. I think it's been about 6 months that we've had it now.in the

I would need an Exorcist to get rid of my back pain. Virtually impossible. The key for me is to not dwell on the pain. Positive thinking and better habits to help the pain without heavy medicine. I'm currently trying HEMP OIL. I think its a combo plan to help with the pain. Getting rid of our 18-year-old Posturepedic was a good step in the correct direction.
Never heard of this brand. Did you purchase it online? If the Exorcist works, send him my way. I got CBD oil from my chiro and put 10 drops under my tongue every day until the bottle was gone. Didn't feel any different. Now the CBD ointment works great! I only need to use a tiny amount & rub it into my ankle, area around my knee replacement & my lower back over to my right upper cheek. I have new problems with my sacroiliac joint & right hip.