View Single Post

Old 11-11-2019, 12:41 PM
Default SCI Support Group

Hi All,

I'm working with the VCDD rec dept to set a support group for spinal cord injury (SCI).

First, you don't have to have a spinal cord injury or spinal cord disease (SCD) to be part of the group. You merely need to be interested in SCI or SCD. The VCDD will be gauging interest in this endeavor over the next couple of weeks to determine if this can move forward with a location for the first meeting.

Second, at most, 10 people outside of the Villages can participate, so please inform non Villagers about this who you think might be interested.

Since the instructions suggest not posting ones email or phone number, if you're interested please send a private message to EnjoyLife (me) through the site or contact the VCDD rec dept @ 352-674-1800, and let them know you would like to participate in the spinal cord injury support group. They will keep a running total of those interested. But please, use me as your first option.

To the moderators/administrator: Sorry if this is the wrong spot, but I don't think this an Ad or classified, and this seems like the best place to me.

Thanks, and I hope to see you at the first meeting.

EnjoyLife
Thanks