View Single Post

Old 11-16-2019, 07:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
It looks like the ONLY bundle available in my zip code that has ABC, NBC, CBS, and the golf channel is Playstation Vue for $49.99 a month. But then when I go to check the channel lineup, the Golf Channel and CBS are not in the listings.

There's nothing simple or plain about this, though it should be. You should be able to just click "yes sign me up for Live NBC and all the channels that NBC offers including the golf channel." "Yes, sign me up for ABC live network." "Yes sign me up for CBS All Access." "Yes, add Netflix to this order." Sure here's $20/month for these 4 things, plus whatever you toss in for free.
Please check PlayStation Vue - I believe they are going off the air Jan 30 2020.

ATT TV Now will work for you. In 32159 you will get all the local stations ABC CBS NBC and FOX with all their packages. The golf channel is contained in their ATT TV Now Extra package at $75 per month.

A bare bones ROKU stick is about $30 from most big box stores and is all you need. The more expensive ROKU sticks contain various features that are geared towards remote control features like volume control and voice activation. My advice buy the bare bones ROKU one for each TV. Get used to it then you will know if you want one with additional features. Then buy that one for just the TV you use most of the time.

I have 25 mbps internet download and it works just fine with my ROKU's. Most of the time we have two TVs on at once.

I really like the streaming much better than the satellite I used to have. No bulky equipment and no outages in bad weather. You also can take your ROKU sticks with you and put on any TV and use your service. Great for snowbirds.

The only real negative I have is ATT TV Now has raised the rates several times and substantially over a period of less than two years. When I signed up for the basic package it was $30/mo. Their minimum package is now $60/mo. But you really can't make a mistake there is no contract and you can cancel instantly.