View Single Post

Old 11-16-2019, 03:43 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I stand corrected! Partially funded by county tax. Partially funded by tourism tax. Partially funded by - maybe other things?

As for the seat-savers, I've noticed this on normal evenings not just holidays (I've been down here during a few of them even though I just moved in for good).

The last time, I feel, is going to be the last time. From now on if someone says "these seats are for people who are expected" I'll tell them "great. When they come, I'll vacate." And park my young-senior butt in the chair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
They make a public announcement before each entertainment set starts. Seat saving is allowed if one of your group stays with the saved seats. Or something like that. No seats tied together with string, rope, tape etc. or leaving seat cushions on them and leaving. You may want to check the rules first.
From districtgov.org:
"Personal folding chairs are allowed to be brought to events. The setting up and leaving of chairs prior to 3:00 p.m. is prohibited. Any chairs set up and left on the square prior to 3:00 p.m. will be removed by District Property Management. Our efforts are to manage and maintain a safe environment for visitors, staff and contractors at the squares. We appreciate your attention and support of this matter which will allow our Squares to continue to meet our high community standards."