Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 11-19-2019, 09:41 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by geofitz13 View Post
I tend to like ballads, and McCartney and Lennon wrote some really good ones. "In My Life", "I Will" "And I Love Her", all come to mind. But the opening to "I Saw Her Standing There" gets my attention every time. I could not possibly pick a favorite, but I did prefer their earlier stuff.
How about If I Fell.

Did you know that I Saw Her Standing there was never released as the A side of a single. In the US, it was the B side of I Want to Hold Your Hand and in the UK it was only an album cut.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.