View Single Post

Old 11-22-2019, 07:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

I believe that all people who live in The Villages live like people who lived in the wealthiest places in history. We drive our little chariots through more miles of beautiful flowers and landscaping and cut lawn than any Roman Emporer ever experienced, with dozens of sparkling swimming pools to enjoy at will.

We live in neighborhoods surrounded by others with decades of amazing adventures and experiences who for the mere asking will share with us the way they changed this world with their diligence and creativity and scholarship at the school of life.

I think that people in all homes, big or small enjoy them with the same pride and satisfaction as the Astors and Rockerfellers and Vanderbilts and one up them because we have wonderful, WONDERFUL, air conditioning during the hottest times and only have to push buttons to water our lovely yards. We don't have to worry with snarly and petulant servants and don't have to think who has the most money because really, very few know or care where you live or how big or small your home is when you sit next to them in art class or at the squares.

I really love and have enjoyed and have been very impressed with every home I have been invited to visit in The Villages.