Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 11-22-2019, 04:39 PM

Kirsten Sharp-Ortega of Green Isle Gardens provided the landscape & habitat design for my yard in 2018. Green Isle Gardens took care of everything needed for installation (I got the ARC approval) - but GIG took care of notice to utilities, etc. The workers who installed the over 35 different plants, shrubs, trees, did a great job! The plants were the best quality. For the first year, I used Green Isle for help with maintenance. When I had questions about the plants, and emailed, sometimes with photos, I got prompt responses. I could not ask for better service! Now a little more than a year later, my yard, my life is filled with wonderful Florida Natives - birds, butterflies, colorful flowering plants all year! I so enjoy being in my Florida yard - thanks to Green Isle Gardens. I can highly recommend them.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.