View Single Post

Old 11-23-2019, 09:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Vernon View Post
Coming down to TV round 2. My wife and I will be visiting Dec 7-15 with another couple. If we are as close as I think we are then you will want us to see or do this... Seriously or Funny all welcome.Thanks in advance!
I read all of your nine posts. (YOU will love it here!) Based on your interests, here are my suggestions;

Visit the Creekside Healthcare Center very close to Lake Sumter Landing and pick up some information and chat up the girls behind the information desk.

Drive around neighborhoods and see how people take care of things. I think you will find the same pride and work ethic you have lived.

Take a trolley ride. It is free and usually fun with the well trained narrator often a hoot.

Talk to anyone, come and drop in on us; Grace, Henry and Helene and see our neighborhood and talk to real people who live here and love it. Message first, so I can pick up the newspaper.

Talk to people at the rec centers..drop in on any of the art and craft groups at Laurel Manor rec center on 466. We get visitors all of the time and they like to see the Kiln and the paintings on the wall and the storage room with the sculpture in progress.

Stop by at Arnold Palmer Golf club and have one of their amazing hamburgers for lunch.

Visit the Publix on 466 and see how clean it is and how nice their help is and also notice as I have a time or two, that there are a lot of old people living here.

Stop by at Church Row on 466 and talk to the nice folks in the offices there.

And sir?

WELCOME HOME.