View Single Post

Old 11-30-2019, 10:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,178 Times in 834 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyT View Post
Remember when Starbucks said they would not ship to our troops overseas ?????
I don't remember that, so I looked it up. FALSE rumor completely debunked. Google is your friend. Click on the link

Quote:
Remember when Starbucks asked several police officers to leave because they were making their customers nervous ???
This was a single employee in Tempe who relayed a complaint from a single customer. The matter was resolved to the satisfaction of the Tempe Police Dept.

Quote:
I have never entered one nor will I ever !!!!
If you have never been a customer then your boycott of Starbucks is not going to hurt them. But you might want to look at whether boycotting a company over the actions of individual employees is reasonable.
I understand and might even support boycotting a company over that company's corporate policies such as how they pay their workers, how they care for the environment, what issues they lobby for and against. But you cannot blame a company for the actions of each of its employees unless the corporation fails to respond. In both the pig case and the Tempe case both corporate and the local franchise responded giving support to the police.