View Single Post

Old 12-02-2019, 09:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hviergever View Post
What a disappointment this show was compared to previous years. We stood in the corner across from 5 Guys and heard very little or nothing, maybe a little of the lady leading the carols. The pictures on the front page appear to have been taken at rehearsal.... No candles, no colourful twirlers, drummers, (we got here at 5:30...did we miss them?). When I saw the tents for the paid seats, my thoughts were Shakespearean, Much Ado About Nothing.... What a source for division in our community.... If there had been a PR rep on the issue and explained to us all what the minimal plans were, I think the controversy could have been stopped in its tracks. Who here, along with me, thought those special seats were going to be at least half the middle sections of the grandstands. You know, the great seats, and probably several hundreds in total. And why at 8:00 pm? 7:00 was perfect. Standing around for that extra hour was such a waste waiting for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to happen. Actually, there should be embarrassment all round for thi flop. We used to go to at least one other lighting the color and the effort shown by the usual entertainers, but it's not gonna happen. I am also surprised no one else has commented with these sentiments yet on this thread....... Let the flaming begin.

For Free, TAKE.
For Buy, COMPLAIN.