View Single Post

Old 12-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
This was a better movie the second time I watched it. Is the guy with the bad language really a tough guy or is he an ACTOR? I don't care for him. Unfortunately, I was not casting the movie. I understand he had to be there in order to get Joe Pesci to come out of retirement. It is what it is. Who would have been the alternative to use anyway? He is a skilled ACTOR, I'll give him that.

The company that produced The Irishman was TriBeCa Productions. NICE. Owned by Foul Mouth himself. (Look it up yourself or believe me) Let's see. A possible conversation, who really knows? Hey, Marty, I'll act in your movie if you get Pacino and Pesci Oh and one other thing you have to use my Production Company. This for that? Where have I heard that before? Its all about the movie and the going's on behind the scenes are very interesting also. It may not have happened like that but come on!

LOVED THE MOVIE. Maybe we'll watch it again today?
The Irishman (2019 film - Wikipedia) Making the movie was DeNiro's idea after he read the book. I Heard You Paint Houses - Wikipedia