View Single Post

Old 12-03-2019, 11:41 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,232 Times in 419 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
Well, winter is here in full force up north. How we wish we were at our Villages home. Below are some pictures. The snow started yesterday at about 3 PM and has not stopped yet. The first pictures are when I finished plowing this afternoon at about 2 PM. I don't know what I would do without my trusty Kabuta Tractor. My amateur welding of the rusty snow blade seemed to hold up, so I got that going for me. Next are a couple of pictures taken at the next snow clean up at about 9:30 PM. So far we have about a foot and a half of snow here in the Berkshires, and it is supposed to keep snowing until about 8 AM tomorrow. We should have close to 2 feet when it's all done. I have to admit that the first snow of the year is kind of special, but once it turns to frozen ice and is a slipping hazard for the next 4 months it really suck$. I would have much preferred to be driving our golf cart out for 18 holes at the Villages today than plowing snow, but what can you do? At least our border collie enjoyed the storm. We can't wait until Christmas is over so we can pack up the truck and head south for New Years : )
I know exactly what it feels like. I'm a Bostonian.