View Single Post

Old 12-03-2019, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwingnut View Post
The commercial CDDs have a slightly different structure for their maintenance assessments. SL is basically self sufficient in this respect while Brownwood is very similar to the residential CDDs and is the only one with a seat at the PWAC. The Brownwood commercial properties proper are maintained by the BWCDD but the common areas (the open areas, MMP, the golf cart traffic circle, etc.) fall under the project wide agreement. The other commercial properties like 466 I'm unsure of. The all make use of the volume buying power and clout by going through the District Purchasing Department.

In a given location such as around one of the neighborhood rec areas/pool/mail station you can easily have portions of the landscaping maintenance being paid for by the individual CDD, the amenity fund, and the Project Wide fund. Fortunately for residents this is all basically transparent to our enjoyment and is more of a back office exercise in cost allocations.

I go through the budgets for CDD10, PWF, and amenity funds every year with a fine tooth comb. The process we have is complex but it works very for our situation.
SUGGESTION GOLDWINGNUT _

Why don't you run for a political office here in The Villages???
I'd definitely vote for you !