View Single Post

Old 12-04-2019, 12:44 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by brick010207 View Post
GET A LIFE! There are so many important issues that the legislature could be spending their time on than to respond to a FEW people with nothing better to do! There has to be a middle ground. Go to Europe (my experience is in Germany). You'll find dogs in all kinds of public places including restaurants and bars on a regular basis. I personally don't take my dog to those places on a regular basis but there have been times when I am out and need to make a quick stop at Publix and my 10# dog is with me in the care that it would be nice to take her in with me as a matter of convenience but I don't even though I've seen people in there with theirs. We don't need legislation to do the right thing. Our legislature needs to be spending time on fixing Education, Medical Care, Cost of living, Infrastructure, Global Warming, etc, etc, etc..

My 2 cents worth
I have a life and I think your reaction is also extreme.

The businesses who must balance this are afraid of being sued because of the ADA and before any thoughts enter your mind, believe me when I say I fully understand what having a handicap means.

It isn't fair for people to bring their emotional support animals anywhere that would be a bother to others. The dear animals do not have a vote and bear the brunt of their owners bad judgement.