Old 12-04-2019, 07:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce zapolski View Post
Sorry to say the fact is What ever they are it’s not worth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce zapolski View Post
Wow nice response Evidently you don’t know much about Golf if you want to play some good courses go off base. Fact !
Then, Bruce, don’t play our courses, simple as that. Go off campus, spend close to the same money for a round, pay for the fuel and added time (probably an additional 2 hrs +/-) to get there and back; did you really save anything? Probably not.

I played 175 rounds (championship courses only) here last year, didn’t have to go off campus to enjoy great golf on these beautiful courses and still maintained my low index on these courses you don’t call great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaudit View Post
Wow. You’re a real personable guy. Impressive.
I. DON’T. CARE. I’m just a person that is fed up (same as a lot more people, only I speak up) with the people that moved here (for whatever reason, who knows) and all they want to do bitch and complain about The Developers or the golf courses or the more homes being built or the roundabouts or the speeding carts or the people riding bicycles or whatever else is not going their way.

I’ll keep saying this to people who don’t like it here - sell your home (probably for a profit) and move to another place (but not before you do extensive due diligence on the next place to make sure it meets your criteria).