View Single Post

Old 12-05-2019, 07:43 PM
Default About TIME

It is such a disgrace - and abuse - I've seen dogs in the tag office - sitting on the seats - we have to sit on - I did write and they did say they talked to the guy and it was not a support dog. My husband has Parkinson - tripping over a leash is so dangerous - Dog owners THINK everyone is there to give (THEM) or attention to their dog. I am allergic to dogs - where do my rights come into play here?!? I've seen people bring dogs into the grocery store - in the basket that we all have to use - yes there are wipes - but can you wipe down the entire cart? This is being abused - and when we have asked the manager why they don't do something - their answer was - we are not ALLOWED to ASK them by law if they have papers and if it is a service dog. Please change and enforce this to protect and respect the rights of all. I have no problems with a 'real' service dog - they are well trained - behave and sit on the floor - helping their owner. I'd say it's about time a law is passed and hope it is enforced.
NO to 'emotional' support dogs - only SERVICE DOGS!

Last edited by fsusix; 12-05-2019 at 07:52 PM.