View Single Post

Old 12-06-2019, 10:59 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
If anyone gets a few weeds, there is a lovely, friendly, person who takes pics, sends you a scathing letter with them. The poor lady next door had recently been diagnosed with CA, and fell a little behind, in weeding, so came the letter. She was in tears, she could hardly sit up much less weed.
Thanks to many who are not so mean, they stop and weed her flowers when out for a walk. It’s good to have helpful neighbors.
Someone did that in your neighborhood? That is awful.

I think 99% fall into the "not so mean" category and also fall into high standards from being raised at a certain time and place.

We were raised (like you) to keep a clean home and to bake and cook and sew and repair and do a lot of things that younger people do not have time for because both working full time.

In my eighty years I have never met a person that would do such a thing as send a note to someone about something like this. I bet you were shocked and saddened and surprised as well.

Merry Christmas Asian Three. (to each and all of you) I never know who is posting...…….