View Single Post

Old 12-06-2019, 11:54 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed59 View Post
I was thinking of this thread last night as I was dancing to the Hooligans at Spanish Springs and thinking this isn’t that loud. No, you couldn’t have a conversation on the dance floor, or perhaps you could, I saw some people attempting it. But once on the sidewalk you could have a normal conversation.

Then I drove home and wandered into my den to watch TV and I could hear Johnny Wild clearly above the volume of the television. I live across the water from LSL, on an inland lot, with houses and a golf course between me and the water. My double pained windows were closed and locked (sealed). I did enjoy the series of Christmas songs they did in the last set from the warm comfort of my sofa. Perhaps it is a bit too loud.

Then you shouldn't have bought that house! Move! Wear earplugs! You're a wimp! Put a blanket over your house! You don't appreciate "the Developer"!, I've been to louder concerts! You hate the (non-denominational) holidays! You are getting too old to relax and have a good time! Johnny Wild and The Delights. Awesome band. Turn your hearing aide down!

LOL, just heading off some of the usual responses you are likely to get.