View Single Post

Old 12-07-2019, 07:13 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberpike1 View Post
Seasonal owner, Sounds like the majority of the CC are finally in better shape then in the past couple of years. Congrats to whomever is responsible, however I just saw the rates for the 4 winter months, am surprised at the rates posted. There is no way the majority of courses are worth $64/round as a resident (and this is with your own cart). Last year I played several courses off the reservation that were in great condition and saved $20/$30 per round vs. CC golf. I guess myself and the group will continue to play on those courses and save even a larger amount of dollars this year . One has to wonder if the powers at be, have been planning on these increases for years, since there currently are no CC in the new areas and do not appear to be plans to build some. Just think about it. So much for the largest golf community.
Nah. Not worth my time to think about it. We play offsite in the winter and allow our seasonal neighbors have TV courses while they are here. BTW - shhhhhh. I folks keep talking about going offsite, more people will do it.