View Single Post

Old 12-08-2019, 10:23 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjd7767 View Post
Hello,

I need a few bulky things hauled away. Can anyone recommend someone who would do this reasonably? The rates I've been quoted are ridiculous. One 7' leather couch in very good condition. A reclining chair in so-so condition. A third row seat form a mini-van - useless. I was quoted $225 just to take the couch. Thanks in advance.

PS Habitat for Humanity can not pick up until the 27th. I need this stuff gone now.
I get some negitive comments about how expense to get certain things done. Like when I say the services in TV, to me take advantage of the seniors. Just because some of us are to old the services in TV know that & they'll pay anything to get it done or have to get it done or fixed. Not everybody is rich like some people & can afford to pay whatever they ask. Remember some people are on a fixed incomes & have been retired for a lot of years. This is just my opinion. I retired in 2007 & I never ever got a raise, I got the same going rate for the times! Sorry, if someone doesn't agree but I'm one of those people that just make ends meet.