View Single Post

Old 12-08-2019, 03:06 PM

Very interesting thread. For my tuppence, I bought in Marsh Bend and being non-US resident the pull to TV was to be able to use golf carts and not a car, which will sit around for 6 months rotting. I am in no rush for the plaza yet (selfish) but that's only because our home isn't scheduled to be completed unti July 2020, and we will only be able to visit 3 weeks a year for the first few years until I retire so I guess I will just have to hire a car form MCO (any excuse for a mustang convertable..... I check the home sites every day and note that there don't appear to be many sales of the designer homes around my area, possibly due to the the run up to Christmas, and possibly due to the humongous asking price in excess of $300k for the lot. The taxes are massive as well, over $7k and I don't even get a vote.... hey ho, that's the joys of two homes in two continents I guess.

Keep the photos from the drone and plane coming. as it keeps the dream alive and real and is VERY much appreciated.