Thread: Russia RT TV
View Single Post

Old 12-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Most people use Facebook without any kind of interaction with the people or the policies of who run it. They simply use Facebook as a way to see what their friends and family members are doing and to laugh at their cleverness and some like to argue politics on it as well. The kid who owns Facebook and the decisions he makes doesn't enter into our Facebook experience.

Just on this forum, we have no interaction with the webmaster or the website maker.

Most people I know TRY to read the news without opinion and fewer watch the opinion talkers on any of the major networks.

I am not sure that the Nielsen ratings are something you understand but here is how the public views the three major networks according to Nielsen.

neilsen ratings on news networks - Bing
I certainly appreciate your bow to my lack of understanding but I understand and comprehend much more than you know, but nice of you to be concerned about my understanding.

Yet the thread is about RT....are you happy with the acknowledged thrust of twisting facts on Facebook among others ?

Did you read or at least the congressional hearings on the subject ?

I realize Do not understand, as you alluded to, but I do read quite a bit......cannot believe there is an American who never heard of RT.

You said you "never heard" of RT before today.....THAT alone says a lot ("Until this thread, NEVER heard of RT Network)