View Single Post

Old 12-11-2019, 06:09 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
The old staff of higher ups hadda go. They saw The Irishman. Nothing can be done they had their chance they upset too many people and they Gotta GO! Welcome to the new guys. May you have mucho success. Somehow I'm not sure how but methinks we may hear why they suck before they even get going. I have high hopes for a great outcome.

Tell me why will not it be great? I'm sure somebody has something that they think is constructive but negative to kick into the conversation.

I wonder if a poster who was active a few years ago had anything to do with this. From what I understand the man dabbled in things at a very high level. Yous know who I mean! He was an asset to this Forum with medical conversations with GE that let regular working guys & gals see the inner workings of the medical field in a way that was very educational.
He still communicates with many of us on Facebook. He is another amazing person whose medical knowledge and knowledge of hospital business as well as innate intelligence and wonderful ethics made almost everyone on this forum admire him.