View Single Post

Old 12-12-2019, 07:54 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,663 Times in 941 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
There are so many things said on this forum about the Villages Sales Reps and what they "said or didn't say" and much of it is just plain exaggeration or fibbing on the part of people posting.

The Villages Sales Reps don't have to make up stuff to talk anyone into buying here. People are lined up to buy here.

Yesterday we three, Helene, Henry and me, attended a lovely brunch hosted by villages Sales Rep Jim McLaughlin. He sold us two homes, and there is nothing he has ever said to us that was exaggerated, untrue or most of all PUSHY. Now maybe some of the rest aren't as helpful and kind as he is, but I doubt there are many. No one has to do a tap dance or exaggerate anything to sell houses here. The Villages reputation is known far and wide. The Villages don't have to cut deals on new homes and they don't and they don't have to include outside real estate people to sell their new homes.

I think a lot of the negative comments about the new areas where there are only new homes for sale come from people who can't sell new homes. Anyone who has been to the new areas can see for themselves how lovely they are.

No. I don't sell houses, don't get kickbacks and don't know the Morses. I just call a spade a spade.
Agree agree agree.