View Single Post

Old 12-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts

I had gone to see The Peanut Butter Falcon back on a Tuesday after it had just opened at the Rialto and while purchasing a medium drink medium popcorn and hot dog had noticed the woman behind me pointing her index finger to her temple like her pointing a gun. I looked away and she made a noose like figure with her hands and acted like she was being hung. I was livid but said NOTHING and went to see the movie. Which I lost myself in and it sounded like she had been kicked out of the theater for this garbage and I had heard some of the women she was with talking about it happening. They sat a few rows in front of me.

They did look like Villagers. Of the younger set. The movie theater people might have seen these antics. Someone did complain about them but I did not as I am not very confrontational in person and I was extremely upset by this behavior.

So there are rather rotten people in the Villages but I find them to be few and far between. And it seemed to be motivated by the time and place as well as my own opinions. This was on October 1, 2019 in Spanish Springs.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 12-13-2019 at 09:35 AM.