View Single Post

Old 12-13-2019, 08:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingjunior View Post
There is nothing more to the story I came home from the store and Christmas lights were plugged into my light post and the broken light cover was left on the front lawn. It seems they put these lights on everyone’s light post on my block except for 2 houses.

I think I’ll do what was suggested and take them down and put them in my house and see who comes to get them. They can have them back when they fix my light post cover.

I feel there is an important part of this story you have left out. IF you live in The Villages, the first persons to call is your local law enforcement. That is more than trespassing, that is vandalism. Time for you to ask Santa for an easily installed camera on the front of your home.

I read back on your posts and you say you live in a Courtyard Villa. Here is a picture of some Courtyard Villa's I found on Bing. Did your street decide to light up using the same colors or something??? Did someone you KNOW of put lights on your light post WITHOUT your knowledge and permission?

WHY don't you ask the other neighbors who had lights put up??????
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	courtyard villa's.jpg
Views:	543
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	82211  

Last edited by graciegirl; 12-13-2019 at 09:04 AM.