View Single Post

Old 12-13-2019, 09:36 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,310 Times in 544 Posts
Default Daily Sun Digital Papef

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendaHB View Post
I went to their site thinking maybe I could sign up for an online-only subscription for now, since we'll be away a fair bit over the next 2-3 months but I'd like to keep up with things. Been so busy settling in, I hadn't really explored their site before today. I thought someone had said there was a way to do that, but I don't think so... BUT anyone can apparently read the whole paper online--no login required. So I happily bookmarked the site and will check back frequently until we're permanent enough to start actual paper delivery. Very pleased to discover this, so wanted to share in case others weren't aware.
The Daily Sun Digital Paper leaves a lot to be desired (disappointing) IMHO. I get the Daily Sun digital paper while away from TV - just don’t expect to get an entire Daily Sun newspaper. The other “no name” digital paper is a good alternative for news from the area, however, I pretty much ignore the comments allowed on the “no name” site because the comments are rude and juvenile and rarely monitored.