View Single Post

Old 12-14-2019, 11:11 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovinganimals View Post
I often am amazed at how rude responses can be on this forum. Uncalled for and just plain mean. Cant people respond in a nice manner, even if they disagree? Why all the animosity? I'm not talking politics or anything like that, but sometimes the post is totally innocent a d people respond like the OP has no brain. It's just plain mean and rude.
My very personal feeling is that it is built into us to fight before we flee. If humans were able to politely disagree in a rational manner there would be no need for war. My Father used to say put all the warmongers from both sides in a room and let them fight it out, instead of sending other peoples' children to fight their battles for them. Maybe we need a chat line where posters can throw insults at each other and get it out of their system.

Rudeness, throwing a finger, yelling obscenities and actually raising a fist to someone who does something that WE think is against us personally is, unfortunately, becoming the way most of the human race reacts, and it would appear that many people think there is nothing wrong with that reaction..

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak