View Single Post

Old 12-15-2019, 08:56 AM

I have used Roku and Apple, recently Amazon had the fire stick on sale at half price so I decided to buy a couple of the 4K fire sticks. After receiving them I decided to jailbreak them and I must say I am absolutely amazed that it took me this long to make this decision, I have the ability if they so desired to watch movies that are currently at the movie theaters not saying I do that but I also have a virtual private network that does not show my actual Internet number. These things are very simple to use 100% legal most young peopleDo not subscribe to cable I always thought it was foolish that they did that but now I know It’s a great idea. The cable companies have gotten greedy over the years and you’ll see more and more people cutting the cord. I don’t think I’d buy a ElectronIc Device from the flea market but that’s just me if you’re on the fence do what I did I kept my cable until I was comfortable enough to use streaming not to mention I’m saving $125 a month the whole process is easier than you think it scared me as well but give it a chance I think you’ll love it the picture quality is much better and if you want to DVR theyre available in the cloud.