View Single Post

Old 12-15-2019, 07:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter777 View Post
Just curious if those in Marsh Bend feel any vibrations at all from the mine blasts felt in Fenney, DeSota, McClure. I have spoken to someone from Linden and they feel them (not sure how strong), but wondering if those across 468/Warm Springs do. Friends of mine are considering a home in Marsh Bend, or maybe the new area of DeLuna, and are wondering if they’re felt over there. I spoke with a realtor who said he had clients who bought a really pricey house from him in Marsh Bend and said they don’t feel them. He said for the price they paid ‘if they felt them, trust me, they would let me know!’. But would rather hear directly from a resident than a realtor! Thank you!
SCOOTER, we have two couples who were some of the first people to move to Fenney. When I've asked them about all the different things I've read here about troubles in their area down south they both gave the same answer. Urban Legend is all it amounts to.

I live in the Historic Section and different people seem to think that taking a guess at how it is in another hood is no big deal. I think not. I could definitely imagine living anywhere in the new area. The problem is I can't take the thought of leaving where we are.

I wouldn't let anything about the things we read stop me from moving anywhere down yonder if I could leave where I am. It's beautiful. Think of how many people Put Their Big $$Money$$ Where The Rubber Meets The Road. It's filling up down there. Must be something to it. All those people are not dopes.