View Single Post

Old 12-16-2019, 10:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiler View Post
Gracie,

Myself and many others would hate to see you go. You share both an honesty and a love for TV that certainly needs to continued and spread around. If more people would be like you it would be a nicer place.

Having been on many different forums in the past 20 years, I find that they are all the same. You have great people that want to be involved and share and make nice comments. You become friends with them and are able to share some lighthearted banter with them.

Then you have the 1% group that enjoys drama, chaos and just being slightly obnoxious. I just avoid them and I don’t even comment on their posts. Those are people that I wouldn't want to be associated with in real life anyhow, so I don’t pay them any attention.

Don’t leave TOTV. Take a break for the holidays, but return and share the positivity that you bring to this forum...

Nothing but the truth here.

Eric
Mrs. Gracie, Listen to the new guy on the NOTHING block. He speaks the truth. Like my Mom would say. Don't Let The Turkeys Get You Down! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Talk to you next year. Spoiler is Very Wise!