View Single Post

Old 12-17-2019, 10:14 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

When I purchased my cart from TV Golf Carts at LSL about 8 years ago they had handles in the ceiling of the cart. So a passenger can grab those without a problem if they want. Of course if you have seat belts there will be less need for holding a handle. Getting in and out, I don't see how that is necessary. If you have upgraded seats, such as I have, you'll have armrests on the side which can aid in getting in and out.

The accessories that added are because I'm a golfer. I added a sand bottle to the passenger side of the cart, so both golfers can get a bottle without walking around the cart. I also got rid of the 6-pack cooler since it's too small to put in sandwiches or containers. At TV Golf Cart store at LSL they sell two kinds of upgraded coolers, the 12 pack is $80 and then a newer more insulated 12 pack is $99, I just bought that one last month. It's very stylish looking and connects to the cart without using a big bracket.

I also added a few years ago a ball & club washer after I rode with someone who had one on their cart. Just dip your clubhead right in and brushes clean it right off and then your club is clean in seconds.

I also discarded that floor mat that looks like used car tires with big holes and all the dirt falls onto the floor below. The rubber mat is much nicer and you can pull it out and hose it off quickly, It's about $60 at LSL.

Just for looks I had the roof on my cart painted black, it matches the body color and they charged $300 to that at their shop before I received the cart.

I mentioned upgraded seats. My neighbor has a cart from Villages Discount Golf Cars and he has the upgraded seats, but they don't have a center armrest. I have Ultimate Seats which at the time The Villages was using, they now use El Tigre Seats which are similar. The main difference is they have a center armrest and it is really nice to have your arm connected to that when going around corners and your left hand is on the wheel.

Also for looks I got the SS wheels. They really standout, at the time they were only $125 extra for a set of 4, now I believe they're about $100 a piece. Might check that out.