View Single Post

Old 12-22-2019, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
Millions of boomers yet to retire and beyond that it's only a guess what will happen. Doubtful I'll be around to see whatever it is.
This is SOOOO True. At the moment TV is mainly US citizens. Some of us from the other side of the pond have heard of you, and over time so will more. When doing my research I noted that TV has a enough land and programme to continue building (I think I read in one of the county minutes they have permissions through to c2043) well into the 2030's/40's.

So I agree that there is space and a demand. All the time TV is a cross between an adult Disney and Centre Parks it will be a huge success, that will extend worldwide and not be US centric. This will be great for the TV as people like me come over, pay mega high taxes (compared to UK), don't get a vote or a right to stay longer than 6 months, but we do get the sunshine - something really lacking over here. TV get our £ € $ which subsidise the services for those lucky enough to enjoy life in Florida all year round. With a world market it also means supply will stay high, sales and rentals will be great, and you have no fears. Besides does it matter if your HOME is worth $1m or $100k? its you home first and foremost, and only really has a value the day you sell it.