View Single Post

Old 12-22-2019, 05:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts
Talking

Well, you better get with the program!!! LOL 😝 10 is pain till you get us to to it. I hate that you can’t easily excess settings on desktop system and seems like they always change how hotmail looks. Even if you get 10 it changes about ever year or so. At least getting better with Microsoft antivirus protection. Older systems are harder to protect.

Which brings up another vulnerable if you’re desktop computer đŸ’» if over 4 years old. Older systems are easier to hack. Like car batteries I get new one every 4 or 5 years. Apple 🍎/MAC systems have little problems or maintenance, most done automatically through upgrades.

If you get caught by fishing by clicking on site or by alert pops up ( hackers hiding behind fake notices by amazon or bank ect... saying you got hacked and call this number.) ( don’t). google that number and 9999 out of 1000 it’s says it’s scam) on apple system the first thing they are going to do is steer you to desktop computer where they can trick you into taking control of you’re computer. They will plant Trojan that will trigger when you enter you passwords, bank accounts, Amazon account, eBay, and anything they can steal money from. Most online programs don’t detect them and only computer service may be able to scan the computer and find it but, not always.

Just think I sure there window’s 11 coming soon?????