View Single Post

Old 12-23-2019, 05:03 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimJohnson View Post
I ask, if there is no reason, why are home south of 44 20 to 30 % less than homes north of 44? I say it is because of the Wildwood City Tax and lack of amenity. Yes, the homes are wonderful, but you are not really in The Villages down there. Sorry, I mean no offense, but buyer beware if you plan to buy south of 44.
Still wondering why you think those who buy in the new area are not capable of making informed decisions, about taxes, and amenities.
Our oldest and his wife are both doctors, and the new area is where they are buying. Since they are not a brick and mortar shopper, stores are unimportant to them.

He finds those that are so negative against the new area, must be of his grandparents age. Needing the comfort zone of stores, and what ever amenities they need to cling to. He and his wife, are the bikers, runners, softball, basketball, and golf is not as important to them as his parents, and grandparents. He is not a fan of golf carts. Would rather drive his Benz.

As he put it those who retire at 50, need a more active lifestyle. New area gives them that experience

Last edited by asianthree; 12-23-2019 at 05:24 PM.